Watch British TV Online

Forums Living in Greece Buy/Sell & Services & Tradesmen Watch British TV Online

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DayGloScooter 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

DayGloScooter
    Participant
    Neophyte

I am selling a new VPN service which gets around the current geographic restrictions on the websites of BBC, ITV, Channel4, Five, Sky Player and TVCatchup.com, for PC or Mac. 60 quid per annum.
    Please PM for details

HenryK
    Participant
    Neophyte

Let me see if I heard that right. 60. Quid. A. Month. I got the same, for a much cheaper price – I paid 45 on one of uk tv access’s frequent offers for a full year. A year later, I paid 90 for a lifetime.

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

@HenryK wrote:

Let me see if I heard that right. 60. Quid. A. Month. I got the same, for a much cheaper price – I paid 45 on one of uk tv access’s frequent offers for a full year. A year later, I paid 90 for a lifetime.

You might note that dayglo wrote per annum, not per month.

The Grocer
    Participant
    Oracle

@DayGloScooter wrote:

I am selling a new VPN service which gets around the current geographic restrictions on the websites of BBC, ITV, Channel4, Five, Sky Player and TVCatchup.com, for PC or Mac. 60 quid per annum.
    Please PM for details

I don’t want to be critical or hinder business but why not just install CHROME and load

https://mediahint.com/install_chrome.html FREE

The info is quite easy to follow except on some systems you have to go to
    TOOLS & EXTENSIONS and not SETTINGS…….
    you will need the two windows open to drag the download to the EXTENSIONS page to make it work

No problem in watching BBC / ITV i-players where ever you are.

DayGloScooter
    Participant
    Neophyte

That thread is three years old. The market has moved on. I’m currently working on a system to plug into the router, and selectively route traffic for every device in the house, seamlessly.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.