Ve haff vays und means to make you comply

Forums Nothing to do with Greece GOM Ve haff vays und means to make you comply

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kiwi 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

Ve haff ze vays und means to make you abide viff ze bailout terms….
    Und ve belief in flying pigs, ze tooth fairy, und ze santa, so ve know that you can und vill comply!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30672182

kolofarthos
    Participant
    Homeric

Problems with your predictive text, KP? 😆

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

@kolofarthos wrote:

Problems with your predictive text, KP? 😆

No…. I was speaking Scottish specially for you! :mrgreen:

kolofarthos
    Participant
    Homeric

Then we’re doomed I tell ye, doomed! :(

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

Aye, so if that’s Scottish, I wonder what German sounds like.

The blackmail begins….

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

:mrgreen: Actually the French and Scots have more in common historically!
    If I want to wind up my dear Scottish wife – of the Lindsay clan – I just remind her that many clan dynasties such as the Lindsays originated from the rape and pillaging of their French conquerors! 😈
    But when listening to my brother-in-law speak, he may as well be speaking German or French for all I understand! :mrgreen:

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

Seeing the market reports in the office today, I notice that the financial markets seem to have picked up a whisper that Greece may leave the Euro soon???
    Where did that originate from?
    Might it be because it’s thought that Syriza will win the elections and would leave the Euro???
    Whatever, it’s affecting the Euro quite aversley right now! 😕

Alien
    Participant
    Oracle

It came from a (secret) report in Germany, however secret is a secret these days?

The biggest fear however is, that when Greece would step out of the Euro they are afraid that Greece will recover much sooner than the Euro :))

kolofarthos
    Participant
    Homeric

Shhhh Alien. Please only whisper confidential information………

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

It strikes me that threats to leave the Euro are just negotiating tactics kiwi….

1) because a repayment of a couple of billion is coming due and the Greeks will want to negotiate it down.
    2) because there are elections coming and the political parties want to be heard saying what the electorate want to hear!

I just wish that Greece did come out of the Euro…. whereas I was previously against it, unfortunatly it seems that staying in hasn’t made Greece reform for the better and they are still up to their old multi-party tricks and nothing is improving in Greece, so they may as well come out and can hopefully therefore sink or swim without anybody else to blame!

Alien
    Participant
    Oracle

Greece without anybody to blame?????

Doesn’t sound like future to me 😈

kolofarthos
    Participant
    Homeric

Took the words right out of my mouth,Alien ic_wink
    I do wonder what might be best in terms of a Grexit or not. Clearly as you say KP little seems to have changed,yet, but all the markets obviously think an exit would be (overall) worse for Europe. I cannot imagine anybody would wish to provide Greece with the loans that would be needed to go it alone but then again Iceland seems to be doing fine after their defaults. ic_confused

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

hahaha, no surprises here Kiwi…. could see the build up coming for months…..
    I’ve drained my pauper’s pittance in the Greek bank accounts to zero in expectation and so unless the government comes up with some sort of ‘Tax for once having dared to breath Greek air’, I shouldn’t get caught out as with Bank of Cyprus previously! :angry:
    If the lefties get into power on 25th Jan, be ready to be sharing whatever you have left with the government!

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

Cyprus didn’t have Syriza and didn’t escape. Did you realise that any bank in the world now supports bail ins in their fine print. It has been quietly enacted by the Central Banks.

My simplistic theory is that the same recipe will always result in the same cake. If you want a different cake, you need to change the recipe.

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-16/greek-debt-will-not-be-included-qe-ecbs-knot-warns-ecb-decision-distorts-markets

I find more interesting than the articles, the comments of the various traders underneath. Mind the language though. Personally I think that all this is loud noise and that whatever happens will be fixed by a pen stroke at the right time. Does anyone really believe that money is involved. It’s printed on a whim and clever pen strokes on paper change everyone’s status quo and the whereabouts of the money on more paper. It’s how we are controlled.
    Don’t forget they do promise a guarantee of 100k of your money in Europe. Moral of the story stop saving after 100k 😆

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.