The Islamic Republic of Greece within 5 years!!!

Forums Nothing to do with Greece GOM The Islamic Republic of Greece within 5 years!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  KP 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

So ISIS, have now renamed themselves ‘Islamic State’ and believe that they will have taken over Greece as part of the new Caliphate of the ‘Islamic State’ within 5 years and have even published a map to prove it!!!

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

First thing to have to go will probably be Sunnyboys sausage and bacon business, unless he can work out a recipe for halal bacon and sausages! 😯

Shazzie
    Participant
    Oracle

” There may be trouble ahead, but while there’s moonlight and love and romance, let’s face the music and dance ”.
    Best make the most of our hedonistic Westernism while we can !!!!!!!!!!!!!

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

I suddenly realised that you haven’t yet had the chance to learn Arabic, so in order to help you feel more part of this new Caliphate of Oropba, which will take a little bit of practice to say, I thought I should include a translated map which ISIS, sorry, Islamic State have provided….
    Some interesting names….. for example, how does one pronounce ‘Ooozaz’? I hope that they provide a pronunciation briefing leaflet for each country as they take over…….
    “Resistance is futile… you will be assimilated” :mrgreen:

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

Here’s one of Shazzie & Bea out and about in Kalamata
    headShazi & Bea.jpg[/attachment:n1qskvz9]

No…. thinking about it, they’ll be a little more liberal and daring and want to show their eyes
    headShazi & Bea 2.jpg[/attachment:n1qskvz9]

And how about one of the ladies of GIH going out for get together?
    headGIH ladies outing.jpg[/attachment:n1qskvz9]

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

I really object to the name they have given us. Never going to be able to pronounce it. ic_confused
    And here we were worried about the Turks…

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

Just thought that it might be useful to commemorate out outing in Kalamata by tagging each person who attended.
    A great time was had by all and many thanks for Sundodger bringing all those contraband bacon sandwiches hidden under his burqa and Bandit for the contraband beer up his burqa…..
    Although Kolo claimed to have a haggis up his burqa and the Reiver claimed to have a big pork sausage hidden up his, there didn’t seem to be much interest in seeing those, though Reiver did keep smiling and had a bit of a glazed look all day! Ian has been asked not to bring herring to future outings stuffed up his burqa as the smell a bit too much and nobody was quite sure why he would want to hide the herring as it’s not haram and is allowable anyway.
    Overall we believe that everybody had a good time though expressions were somewhat difficult to read.

Shazzie
    Participant
    Oracle

Brilliant KP !
    😆 😆 😆
    Best laugh I’ve had for ages.

By the way, any chance of a specially tailored Burka for Jack ?
    The seamstress up from your Kalamata residence is very good !

Alien
    Participant
    Oracle

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

I thought I looked rather fetching in my outfit…black is definitely my colour…eat yer heart out kardashian.

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

mmmmmm Alien, I’m jealous of yours….. :mrgreen:

the reiver
    Participant
    Oracle

I thought Greece would have been OOOZAZ because that’s what KP shouts when ordering a round of drinks. 😀

KP, you left the lovely Gecko off your list, and how come you got the Adidas top.

8)

Tried to post some pics of the last outing but they are too big and probably shows that we look better in the burqas :roll:

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

@Shazzie wrote:

Brilliant KP !
    😆 😆 😆
    Best laugh I’ve had for ages.

By the way, any chance of a specially tailored Burka for Jack ?
    The seamstress up from your Kalamata residence is very good !

Good point Shazzie…. I’d better cover my ass I suppose, just in case! :roll:

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

@the reiver wrote:

I thought Greece would have been OOOZAZ because that’s what KP shouts when ordering a round of drinks. 😀

KP, you left the lovely Gecko off your list, and how come you got the Adidas top.

8)

Tried to post some pics of the last outing but the are too big and probably shows that we look better in the burqas :roll:

Apologies to Gecko, I do see her there peeking out behind Shazzie, didn’t you recognise her Reiver?

I got the Adidas top coz I’m the rebellious one and the slimmest and most sporty out of all of you as well! :))

the reiver
    Participant
    Oracle

@KP wrote:

didn’t you recognise her Reiver?

Not with her clothes on !!!! :unibrow:

8)

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

@the reiver wrote:

@KP wrote:
    didn’t you recognise her Reiver?

Not with her clothes on !!!! :unibrow:

8)

What a hopeless case you are Reiver! How will you ever become a good moslem citizen of the Islamic State with such a mind? :mrgreen:

kolofarthos
    Participant
    Homeric

………….I’m going to have to go away on hols again if this is the standard that gets posted!

and I must complain that you have mistaken my undergarment bulge for a haggis KP. A blatant case of misrepresentation! It was actually a white pudding and more than one cloutie dumplings. Mrs KP ought to get you better educated! 😆

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

@kolofarthos wrote:

………….I’m going to have to go away on hols again if this is the standard that gets posted!

and I must complain that you have mistaken my undergarment bulge for a haggis KP. A blatant case of misrepresentation! It was actually a white pudding and more than one cloutie dumplings. Mrs KP ought to get you better educated! 😆

What’s wrong with the standard of this post Kolo? This is the GOM section, so the standard doesn’t get any higher than this! :))

As for your imagined bulges, you Scotsmen always exaggerate, whereas physics dictates that any man who can wear a kilt and stay decent can’t possibly have that much in the way of ‘puddings’ and ‘dumplings’ to hide! :roll:
    Dream on Jock! :mrgreen:

So I suppose all that is left to say is, “enjoy your holiday!” 😆

the reiver
    Participant
    Oracle

Kolo wrote” it was a white pudding”, so we’ll now have to get Sundodger to experiment with white puddings ! ic_shock

When I was young ( ic_confused ) a white pudding supper at the chip shop was the perfect end to a night out. (no comments on my sad life, please).

@KP wrote:

Reiver did keep smiling and had a bit of a glazed look

Confucious says “man with hole in burqa feels cocky all day, but man with two holes not feel too cocky. :roll:

As for the glazed look……….
    check my signature !!! :nod:

8)

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

:) 😆 😆 Roars with laughter.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.