Stuff being shipped from Greece to UK – extra space

Forums Living in Greece Buy/Sell & Services & Tradesmen Stuff being shipped from Greece to UK – extra space

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ian 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

Hi all… I mentioned one of our companies in the past which handles commercial shipping mostly.
    Impex Global Logistics, http://igl.business-support.com is shipping household goods from Naxos to the UK (overland truck) soon, for Ros, whose husband you may remember, Stuart (on this forum as NaxosBadger), passed away just over a year ago and having sold the house now, Ros needs to bring her stuff back.

Anyway, if you have some household goods you need to bring over from Greece to the UK, you may be lucky enough to get your stuff consolidated with Ros’ stuff, so making it even cheaper than it is!

Don’t forget that Impex is also always happy to talk to you and give you a quote for stuff being moved from anywhere to anywhere worldwide! ……. whether you have a pallet load or a container load, contact our guy Barry!
    Barry, at Impex can be found at barryh@business-support.com

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

I like the Imp part of the name 😀 conjures up little paupers running around with elf hats.

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

@kiwi wrote:

I like the Imp part of the name 😀 conjures up little paupers running around with elf hats.

hahaha, you haven’t seen Barry who runs the business….. looks very much the part! :mrgreen:

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

I was kicking myself after reading this for not using you when I shipped a load back to NZ. Did I mention that I ended up tossing half the stuff I brought back as I already had similar here. More money than sense.

Ian
    Participant
    Homeric

@kiwi wrote:

More money than sense.

That could mean two things…

You’re either very stupid ór very rich. 😕

Now which one should we believe? :roll:

:mrgreen:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.