Property for sale Peloponnese

Forums Living in Greece Property Property for sale Peloponnese

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kolofarthos 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

The Grocer
    Participant
    Oracle

Property for sale near Kalamata, Messinias

see link to advert:- http://users.otenet.gr/~eedw58/index.html

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

How many m2 is the house?

Sounds like you are leaving grocer :( you are not allowed to leave GIH though.

The Grocer
    Participant
    Oracle

Internal top floor is 89 M2, semi basement 48 M2.

Just can’t keep land of two properties in order so decided sell (or may consider renting out very long term contracts only) and just renting in Greece for a few months a year…..

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

Ahhh the dreaded old age creeps up and all the best thought out plans of youth turn to mush. I wish you the best of luck to find a way that makes you happy.

My friends on Syros do house swaps with theirs and also manage to spend a few months there themselves. It seems to work out well and they have not had any problems.

Alien
    Participant
    Oracle

Sorry, not a buyer here. Maybe an addition to your sellingpage:

On one photo it looks like you have a ‘screen’ on/in the window, other photo’s I cannot see if you do.

Sorry, don’t know the English word for these very fine metal ‘screens’ to keep the mossies out.

Sorry to hear about selling up, hopefully all will work out well for you!

kolofarthos
    Participant
    Homeric

Well all is revealed! Must admit that I would struggle to keep two properties going and renting seems a suitable flexible option.
    Like Alien can I also humbly suggest a review of your web site, a few typos etc. but the advert looks a whole lot better than the usual Greek property effort!

A pity it is such a bad time to sell but I hope you manage to find a buyer with the right cash and wish you well with the sale/rental.

To others please note the size of the satellite dish! That’s more like it! reb_popo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.