Posting a Job – Looking for Work

Forums Living in Greece Employment Posting a Job – Looking for Work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Katelijn 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

sjs – GiH Admin
    Keymaster
    Aristotelic

This forum is for asking questions about work in Greece, general chat about employment here and suchlike.

IT IS NOT FOR POSTING JOBS.

If you wish to post a job or check out general jobs available, you should go to the Free Classified section of the site. Click here to visit this directory.

GiH Admin

cassimoghan
    Participant
    Neophyte

Sorry about that. I didn’t realise that that was the purpose of this forum. I saw it said “job offers” and I just wanted to offer an opportunity to people here. It won’t happen again

nimbus
    Participant
    Homeric

@sjs wrote:

This forum is for asking questions about work in Greece, general chat about employment here and suchlike.

IT IS NOT FOR POSTING JOBS.

If you wish to post a job or check out general jobs available, you should go to the Free Classified section of the site. Click here to visit this directory.

The link says this…
    Not Found
    The requested URL /directory_class was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 301 Moved Permanently error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. :

Katelijn
    Participant
    Neophyte

Finding jobs may become complex if you do not do proper preparation and homework. It is important to prepare well before you attend an interview.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.