Piracy at sea in Greece?

Forums Nothing to do with Greece GOM Piracy at sea in Greece?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kiwi 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

So, more fun and games off Corfu/Kerkyra!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2891118/Ship-coast-Corfu-carrying-700-passengers-issues-SOS-armed-men-board.html

What do we think? Will the armed borders turn out to be?:
    1) The authorities boarding?
    2) Somali pirates venturing further afield?
    3) Greeks or Albanians having learnt from the Somalis?
    4) Golden Dawn having a go at the illegal immigrants allegedly onboard?
    5) Nimbus making his displeasure known up in his hunting ground?
    6) Bandit using his boat to take Sundodger to sell his sausages which were mistaken for lethal weapons?
    7) Ian having been taken on as crew on the ship just being his usual cloggie hysterical self, screaming over nothing? :))
    8.) Kolofart panicking the crew through arriving to visit the ship wearing his kilt and flashing his sporran and lethal weapon as the wind picked up? :roll:

What have I missed? Any other options? Or is it one of those above?

The Grocer
    Participant
    Oracle

Come on KP, this is Greece you know whatever the situation is it will be the fault of the Turks!

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

Good one Grocer! How could I have possibly forgotten that scenario!
    Perhaps the Turkish connection would have come to me quicker if the ship had been on the East side of the Med! 😐

kolofarthos
    Participant
    Homeric

I’ll have you know, kp, no real kilt would blow up in that gentle breeze!!! Just ask Mrs kp to confirm regarding her visual experiences on the Crags!!!

You will soon have started Kiwi on conspiracy theories so, for stsrters, given elections loom I think it will have been a shipload of political opponents πŸ˜•

Other scenarios are a group of cloned Aliens reb_popo
    or a band of lost Border Reivers. :nod:

the reiver
    Participant
    Oracle

@kolofarthos wrote:

a band of lost Border Reivers.

We never get lost as we’ve been everywhere, (looking for your missing epistle) ! :unibrow:

We’ve got a fair dusting of snow here on the lower hills, as does Sundodger. ‘king cold as well and no heating allowance next year maybe. :

Happy New Year everyone. :p :p

8)

kolofarthos
    Participant
    Homeric

(looking for your missing epistle) !

Ah,yes,well,um,ah,….. 😳 😳 😳

Planned for this New Year now for you all to read as you recover the seasonal excesses if I am fit!!!!

(That seems a reasonable reason/excuse to me given we have had the odd post or two recently, but also trying to get to grips with a tablet too)

the reiver
    Participant
    Oracle

@kolofarthos wrote:

trying to get to grips with a tablet too)

If it’s a hangover cure and you can’t cope with the childproof cap, then pass the jar to your carer and all will be ok ! :retard:

8)

ps I’m struggling with this laptop whilst Mrs R is upstairs using the proper computer. :))

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

All you newbie technos…if a five year old can work them, what does it say about us? Yes Happy New Year to all. It’s a dammed conspiracy alright. Was quite happy meandering through 2014 and suddenly bang….all these fireworks went off and the year changed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.