OBY / GYN Doctor Recommendations

Forums Out & About in Greece Culture & Lifestyle OBY / GYN Doctor Recommendations

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sjs – GiH Admin 6 years ago.

• Author

lisam
    Participant
    Neophyte

Im a new member and just wanted to get some help on OBY/GYN docs. Im in the Athens East Subs area but happy to travel to have a good OBY/GYN doc. I managed to obtain a list from British Embassy, and was just about to call one of them when I found this website saying not to use her! I’d prefer a female doc but more importantly someone who speaks good English and trained in a reputable institution. Any recommendations? Thanks so much in advance. PS think I may be posting this in the wrong section so please excuse me whilst this newbie learns how thus site works!

Ian
    Participant
    Homeric

I’m male & I live about 200 klicks away from Athens.

So, no help but a warm welcome to the forum! :nod:

lisam
    Participant
    Neophyte

Haha yeh no help Ian at all !!! But thanks for the welcome! So nice to find some fellow expats in Greece. Big thanks to the people who set this website up! Been feeling like a fish outta water for a while.

lisam
    Participant
    Neophyte

Ian – if you see this message, maybe you can send me a message / email? I dont have the facility to email you on here yet, as Im just registered. Noticed your field of employment and wouldnt mind finding out more about the digital mapping side. I’m a heli-pilot, so the company I work for are researching digital mapping etc through use of a heli for projects in Greece as well as abroad. If this is something your company gets involved in could you provide me with more details to see if they are interested?

sjs – GiH Admin
    Keymaster
    Aristotelic

I’d suggest a call to the English GP in Athens – Matt Teale – who will be able to help I’m sure. His contact details are here: http://goodhealth.gr

GiH Admin

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.