No longer visible

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  yachtmati 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

thasolutions
    Participant
    Neophyte

this post is no longer visible

nimbus
    Participant
    Homeric

Unfortunately my friend your advertisement is destined to fall on stony ground, the only artists that you will find on this site are of the piss variety :nod:

thasolutions
    Participant
    Neophyte

Your cynical and ignorant comment demonstrates that you are desperately in need of some time to read a book or educating yourself about art and literture rather than playing the lonely barbarian full of hate for culture. Go home. Greece is not for people like you.

yachtmati
    Participant
    Neophyte

why dont you go pay for real estate advertisements somewhere instead of abusing a free forum?
    anyway on this bad economy if it does not have a price listed then nobody is even going to ask the price.

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

The artists and the philistines come head to head….. always good for a bit of weekend entertainment! 😀
    I would say at the moment it seems to stand at ‘artists’ 1 – ‘philistines’ 2
    I sit here poised and entranced before the screen awaiting the next round. :mrgreen:

yachtmati
    Participant
    Neophyte

i am not artist anymore i am in program ic_wink

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.