I was suspended !!

Forums Greece is Home Website GIH Website I was suspended !!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  The Grocer 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

the reiver
    Participant
    Oracle

Obviously shocked the board Thursday by posting, first one for a little while.   Came back to the board in the afternoon only to find a notice on screen telling me my account is suspended, contact your provider.   :wacko:

How do you do that if you have no access ? :scratch:

Did it mean my service provider (OTE) or SJS Admin ?

Think about it overnight and remember the Email from GiH which I had deleted but not permanently.  Replied to it asking why and please sort it.  Lo and behold the forums reappeared in the afternoon.

If it was you SJS, many thanks.    :good:

If it wasn’t, WTF ?

:bye:

Stella
    Participant
    Hoplite

I had the same message which I did not understand.  So I did nothing and today the forum is up and not exactly running more like hobbling.  Is this why nobody seems to be posting?  Too perishing cold to do anything at the moment!

The Grocer
      Participant
      Oracle

Purely a practice, getting ready for BREXIT   :)

brenda
    Participant
    Hoplite

I had the same message. I didn’t take it personally. Just ignored it. :roll:

sjs – GiH Admin
    Keymaster
    Aristotelic

We changed servers from one in the US to one in Europe. For a short while the OLD site was suspended – not individuals.

So all is right with the world once more.

Happy New Year!! :yahoo:

GiH Admin

jodevizes
    Participant
    Oracle

Happened to me. Oh well Happy New Year.

Saw the fireworks around the world but watching them with the Acropolis in the background from my terrace was best.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.