Hello from another new member

Forums Living in Greece Meet & Greet Hello from another new member

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Shazzie 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Serendipity
    Participant
    Neophyte

Greetings to you all from Koroni.

We have lived here for 6 years’ now, but only found this forum a little while ago when trying to find out about various challenges of Greek life.

Of all the forums I’ve looked at, this one seems to be the most helpful and active, and I’m hoping that I’ll be able to contribute to it in the future. It’s interesting to see how many different interpretations there are in Greece, for the same situation (such as taxes), and helpful to hear about other people struggling with the same kind of issues.

All for now, looking forward to talking with some of you

Alien
    Participant
    Oracle

Welcome Serendipity.

Most active forum? Kiwi, did you read that :mrgreen:

Must agree with you that this is also for me the most helpful forum!

brenda
    Participant
    Hoplite

Welcome, Serendipity. Some times the forum is more “active” than other times, but whenever you have a question, there’s usually someone here who can answer it! :)

Shazzie
    Participant
    Oracle

Welcome, Serendipity. The forum’s a bit quiet at the moment, I think because so many have repatriated home. But if you need any help those left will do their best.

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

:)) Welcome. Quiet at the moment would be an understatement. Hot weather equals not much action.

We look forward to your stories and experience of Greek drama.

Meanwhile, I swear it’s going to rain buckets in Athens any moment. I hope kolly is not being drenched up in the North.

kolofarthos
    Participant
    Homeric

Thanks Kiwi, back home now and was drenched a few times!! More to follow on the original thread……

and yes welcome Serendipity! You are now helping to keep the forum active. I love Koroni area but have not been there for a few years and at least you have members not too far away…if you can waken them up and get them to post! (sorry Shazzie you are excepted obviously)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.