Get blasted rhythm

Forums Nothing to do with Greece Techie Stuff Get blasted rhythm

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sancho the Fat 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Sancho the Fat
    Participant
    Neophyte

Hi,

Thanks again to everybody for all the help you’ve given me over the years with computers, digital cameras and so on. It’s always been helpful.

This is a problem with my (3rd generation, lime-green) iPod, which I took to Spain earlier this year.

I can’t stand one of the tracks on my Johnny Cash album. It’s called “Get Rhythm”. How do I delete it, so that I can listen to Ghost Riders in the Sky, Sunday Morning Coming Down, the Ballad of Ira Hayes, etc – without having to “fast forward” all the time because blasted Get Rhythm’s somehow come on again?

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

Ahh the wee problems of life.

Sancho the Fat
    Participant
    Neophyte

@kiwi wrote:

Ahh the wee problems of life.

I was hoping for something more than homespun philosophy inn a Scotch accent. There used to be somebody on the forum who knew all about computers and iPods and could be relied upon to give a helpful answer. So what’s happened to him ? Banned ? Arrested ?

the reiver
    Participant
    Oracle

If you loaded your Ipod from Itunes, then go to tunes delete the track from the library and re-sync the pod. Sorry I can’t type in a Scottish accent .

ps where have the smilies gone ?

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

Good, someone else can’t find smilies either. I am using ipad and never a smilie on the right. Is everyone having the same problem?

Sancho, I think you are referring to Dayglo, he was the resident expert. I also do other accents lika da Italian. SMILE.

Sancho the Fat
    Participant
    Neophyte

Great! It worked. Thanks very much :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.