Found a great cafe in Athens.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Shazzie 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

jodevizes
    Participant
    Oracle

Hi found a great cafe in Athens called Cafe Evis on Evis Street. Has a French vibe but the food is simple but sublime.  You pick a selection of dishes like giant butterbeans with chestnuts, hummous, fried cuttlefish etc. Great food at a reasonable price.

Shazzie
    Participant
    Oracle

Ooh, food parcel to Kalamata,  thanks !

WriterArtist
    Participant
    Hoplite

Hi

I am envious you live around Kalamata! Love that part of Greece; fabulous climate I Religiously feast on the olives which really are the best around.

regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

That sounds very fancy fare Jo. Which area is that in?

jodevizes
    Participant
    Oracle

No not fancy at all. It is just a simple little kitchen that does home made dishes that are scrumptious. It is in the Psyrri area. If that is how you spell it.

Shazzie
    Participant
    Oracle

Hi Writer.

We’ve lived around Kalamata for 8 years. Finally bought a house in Thouria, 10 minutes from Kalamata centre.

We spend a few months every year in England, usually July/ August time as it’s too hot for me here then.

Our house sits empty then, so if you want a place to stay and enjoy the delights of Kalamata, let me know !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.