CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN

Forums Greece is Home Website Test Bed CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kiwi 2 years ago.

• Author

Sancho the Fat
    Participant
    Neophyte

I wonder if I can insert a clickable link. Here goes –

CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN

It worked :nod:

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

I note that it’s a Part 2, will watch it and get more depressed later.

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

The first 2 minutes and 10 seconds perfectly describe what Russia is doing to Greece and what the repercussions of taking Russian money will result in! :retard:

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

@KP wrote:

The first 2 minutes and 10 seconds perfectly describe what Russia is doing to Greece and what the repercussions of taking Russian money will result in! :retard:

Utter rubbish kp! Typical ‘reds under the beds’ fears of people of a certain age and DM readers.

That film exactly portrays what really happens and is continuing to this day. Small example, Joe Bidens son from the USA suddenly a director in Ukraine Gas! http://www.globalresearch.ca/company-in-which-us-vice-president-joe-bidens-son-is-director-prepares-to-drill-shale-gas-in-east-ukraine/5393403

KP
    Participant
    Aristotelic

@kiwi wrote:

@KP wrote:

Utter rubbish kp! Typical ‘reds under the beds’ fears of people of a certain age and DM readers.

That film exactly portrays what really happens and is continuing to this day. Small example, Joe Bidens son from the USA suddenly a director in Ukraine Gas! http://www.globalresearch.ca/company-in-which-us-vice-president-joe-bidens-son-is-director-prepares-to-drill-shale-gas-in-east-ukraine/5393403

Kiwi…. you’re not suggesting that I’m OLD are you? 😯 :mrgreen:
    Anyone who doesn’t fear the aspirations of the reds clearly hasn’t learnt anything from history, nor from the present, eg. Ukraine! :roll:

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

Anyone that reads will have learnt that Ukraine is a proxy war instigated by the Red White and Blue. Nulands interference was leaked at the onset.

Kp much as I love you, you need to face the fact that you are now a doddery old fart like some others of us here. :mrgreen:

When I was at a convent school as a kid, all I can remember was the nuns lecturing us how scary and bad the communists were. It was a sign of the times. Seems like each generation has a scary religion or political group to fear. Now it’s ISIS, before it was Al Kaida…and so it goes on and on. A little bit of respect and minding its own business would go a long way in this world.

jodevizes
    Participant
    Oracle

CIA involvement in South America is well known but I think any so called confessions should be treated with care.
    This link is quite interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0 not sure if the link works but you can see it if you look at the first one.

kolofarthos
    Participant
    Homeric

Yep it works, jo.

Crazy and great graphics on this video, must have cost a packet.

I wonder at the message, what it is saying we should really do – apart from the pyramid like proliferation of the message it contains? The system and currency is a fraud – I paraphrase!

The sting is in the tail, brought to you by goldsilver.com, who are……….selling gold and silver!! 😆

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

Yes I find that the gold sellers often have these scary videos to promote their sales. Of course though a lot of what they write is based on fact. Zerohedge has a resident gold seller that writes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.