Appartment in Oropos, 51 sqm for sale

Forums Living in Greece Property Private Property Sales & Rent Appartment in Oropos, 51 sqm for sale

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ian 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

oropos
    Participant
    Neophyte

Hello guys,

Because of debts, we are trying to sell an apartment in Oropos:

For sale, beautiful apartment in Oropos (30 minutes drive from Athens), in a quiet area, 200 meters from the beach, 15 minutes away (by boat) from Evia island. The apartment is on the second floor of a residential building (the building has an elevator), it has one bedroom (10sqm), kitchen (6sqm), living room (30sqm), bathroom with toilet (5sqm) and a balcony (4.20mx1.80m, overlooking the sea).
    Close to all amenities. Nautical and pedestrian activities, 36 000 euros.

Maybe you know any english website where we could put this ad for free?

Thanks for your help!

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

What are the current haratsia, yearly house tax on it and also the kinohrista…building levies per anum. Does it have independent heating or is it included in the levies which rise in winter.
    Is it far from public transport and what kind. What is the age, as the taxes will be relevant to that.
    Some photos would be nice. Good luck.

oropos
    Participant
    Neophyte

Hello Kiwi!

First of all, thank you for your time. the person that will buy the house, will have to pay 720 euros to the eforia for the transfer tax, near to 700 euros for the notaries, and the lawyer of his/her choice.
    Each year we pay 250 euros xaratsia , and the kinoxrista is 15 euros per month (5 if it is a vacation house) .
    What do you mean by yearly house tax? Because we pay only what I wrote before.
    The heating is done by airconditioning system (A/C), water is heat by an electric water heater, and the electricity system got a three-phase meter.
    You can go by feet to the KTEL Oropou, wich has departures for Athens every hour (and from Athens to Oropos every hour also)

The building has been constructed in 1987, it is very well kept since then! You can verify this fact with a visit.

Here are some photos:

I hope I answered right, my english is not that good! And any clue of an english website where I could put an ad for free for this apartment?

Thank you!

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

Good work, a picture is worth a thousand words. There are a few expat sites that you can advertise in, if I had some time on my hands I would look for you but the bub is taking up all my time. Maybe someone else here has a link. The price seems very reasonable. Best of luck. :))

oropos
    Participant
    Neophyte

Thank you for your words Kiwi! ic_smile If anyone else wish to share any tip with me, I’ll be pleased to hear it!

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

Come on guys…give the kid a break and forage up some links he can advertise in. Wish I had a few minutes but it’s a quick in and out of the forum these days.

Ian
    Participant
    Homeric

@kiwi wrote:

Come on guys…give the kid a break and forage up some links he can advertise in. Wish I had a few minutes but it’s a quick in and out of the forum these days.

It’s not that I don’t want to bu simply that I don’t know any sites that might be useful… πŸ˜•

Sorry about that. :(

No Wall
    Participant
    Neophyte

This is the best web-site in Greece for homes for sale;

in English

http://www.homegreekhome.com/en/homepage

in Greek (same site):

http://www.spitogatos.gr/gr/homepage

oropos
    Participant
    Neophyte

Thank you very much, I’ll go to register right now!! Let’s hope somebody will be interested πŸ˜›
    I’ll keep you updated guys. Good day to all!

The Grocer
    Participant
    Oracle

@No Wall wrote:

This is the best web-site in Greece for homes for sale;

in English

http://www.homegreekhome.com/en/homepage

in Greek (same site):

http://www.spitogatos.gr/gr/homepage

I thought this was for buyers, don’t think you can sell privately can you?

oropos
    Participant
    Neophyte

It seems indeed that you have to be a professionnal to put an ad :/ . I’ll keep searching, let me know if you find something first!

Alien
    Participant
    Oracle

I don’t know if it is free to place an ad, but I think it is not only for real estate agents?

http://athens.angloinfo.com/classifieds/index/1005/category/residential-for-sale

😳 Must admit I am worse than kiwi: I cannot even be bothered to try to get a link shorter 😳
    So it will be copy and paste I am afraid :nod:

oropos
    Participant
    Neophyte

Thank you for your help Alien ic_smile . Gonna check this!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.