An interesting piece of research.

Forums Nothing to do with Greece Utterly Off Topic An interesting piece of research.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jodevizes 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

jodevizes
    Participant
    Oracle

Although this study is only on rats it gives food for thought.

I suppose it is difficult to study but I have always thought that there could be things going on in the body when you eats different foods together. Also the fact that Man has evolved eating seasonal foods and thus may have a digestion system that could change to adapt. Now we have all year round foods it could disrupt whatever goes on in the body.

kiwi
    Participant
    Aristotelic

At the bottom the summary cites so many substances all around us. I have stopped using non stick frypans and use cast iron, or ceramic coated. The ceramic coated is great, but buckles a bit with too much heat, it needs to be on medium. Does a great fried egg in butter.

jodevizes
    Participant
    Oracle

Me too. I have gone over to ceramic cookware, much better. I think that everything on the list has been fed to rats until they get cancer, then they upscale to humans and then tell us they are safe in small amounts.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.